04.15.2016 | posted 2 years, 1 month ago
The Hitlist- Vinyl Venues
Although one never needs a formal excuse to dance the night away, here’s an extra reason. Tomorrow is National Record Store Day, a day that vinyl retailers, their customers, their staff and their artists all celebrate the culture of record stores and the role that they play in their local communities. In honor of the day, we asked artists and some of our favorite DJs about where they head to for vinyl sets and events.
1. Happy Endings | 302 Broome Street, NY | Open Tues – Sat from 7:00pm – 2:00am
2. Lot 45 | 411 Troutman St, BK | Open Tues – Thurs from 5:00pm – 2:00am and Fri-Sat from 5:00pm – 4:00am
3. Home Sweet Home | 131 Chrystie St, NY | Tues – Sat from 8:00pm – 4:00 am and Sun – Mon from 8:00pm – 4:00am
4. Berlin | 25 Avenue A, New Yor, NY | Mon-Sun: 8:00 – 4:00am
5. Black Flamingo |168 Borinquen Pl, BK | Tuesday – Wednesday 6:00pm – 12:00am, Thurs – Fri: 6:00pm – 4:00am and Sunday: 6:00pm – 12:00am www.blackflamingonyc.com
6. Elvis Guesthouse | 85 Avenue A, NY | Mon – Sun: 9:00pm – 4:00am
7. Mr Fongs | 40 Market Street, NY | Mon – Sat: 5:00pm – 4:00am and Sun: 2:00pm – 4:00am
8. Baby’s All Right | 146 Broadway, NY | Mon – Fri: 6:00pm – 4:00am and Sat – Sun: 12:00pm – 4:00am
9. Flash Factory | 229 W 28th, NY | Fri – Sat: 11:00am – 4:30pm
Words by Josh Davis.